Brewery beer is a craft that has been around for centuries, and the process of making it is one that takes time and precision. When you taste brewery beer, you want to be able to appreciate all the flavors and aromas that went into making it. Here are some tips for tasting brewery beer like a pro!
1. Start with a clean glass. Make sure your glass is clean and free of any soap residue or other contaminants that could affect the flavor of your beer. Rinse it with cold water and let it air dry, or use a beer-specific glass cleaner if you have one.
2. Pour the beer into the glass at a 45-degree angle. Tilt the glass and pour the beer in slowly, until it is about three-quarters full.
3. Allow the beer to settle. Once you have poured the beer, let it sit for a minute or two so that the carbonation can dissipate and the flavors can come through.
4. Take a small sip and let it roll around your mouth. Swish the beer around in your mouth a bit before you swallow so that you can taste all the different flavors.
5. Exhale through your nose. As you exhale, you will be able to smell the aromas of the beer, which will enhance the flavors.
6. Repeat! Take another sip and repeat the process. The more you taste, the more you will be able to appreciate all the complexities of the beer.
By following these simple tips, you will be able to enjoy all that brewery beer has to offer! Cheers!